Monday 10 February 2020

It's God's love that lifts us out of Satan's pit.

"For the enemy has pursued my soul; he has crushed my life to the ground; he has made me sit in darkness like those long dead. Therefore my spirit faints within me; my heart within me is appalled" (Psalm 143:3-4). "Deliver me from my enemies, O Lord! I have fled to you for refuge" (Psalm 143:9). "And in your steadfast love you will cut off my enemies, and you will destroy all the adversaries of my soul, for I am your servant" (Psalm 143:12).
Beyond our human enemies, there is the enemy - Satan. He is a powerful enemy. There is a greater power. It's the power of God's love. We're attacked by Satan. We're loved by God. It's God's love that lifts us out of Satan's pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Notes by G. Philip